Second Calling Notice for the (Virtual) Annual General Meeting of Newmarket Rugby
Union Football Club.
The AGM will take place via Microsoft Teams, at 7.30pm on Monday 13 July 2020.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
- Outline Agenda
- Apologies for Absence
- Approve Minutes of 2019 AGM
- To Receive the Chairman's Report
- To Receive the Treasurer's Report – a short summary report will be given as full
accounts are yet to be finalised and will be presented at an SGM later on.
- Nominations for Honorary Life VP.
- Election of Officers. Roles for elections are:
- Director of Rugby,
- Communications & PR Manager,
- Webmaster, and
- Safeguarding Officer.
- Any nomination for election to the committee, must be proposed by one club member and seconded by another member. Please notify your intention to stand to the Hon. Secretary by 12 July 2020 – contact details below)
- 7. AOB (notified at least 3 days before the meeting to the Hon. Secretary – contact details below).
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the 13th
Email – email@example.com